Rimmel GlamEyes Single Eyeshadow - Backstage

Monday 11 March 2013

Hi everyone!
I am going to try and get 2 posts up today, so this is the first!
This is a shadow that I think I managed to find either in a pound shop or in a sale.
It is by Rimmel, and I love their shadows. This one is really buttery soft and it's a gorgeous colour. It's a gorgeous medium brownish taupe colour with champagne shimmer through it, just a small bit lighter than the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze, so if your eyelids are oily, this would be a great product to set that cream shadow.
The shadow in the pan. Swatched, I know..tut tut.
This shadow is super pigmented. On the swatch I have only sweeped my finger over the pan once or twice. The quality is great! These shadows are long lasting, and very blendable. I love this!
Don't know how to apply the shadow? Check the back!
SO GORGEOUS!
I need to start wearing this shadow more, finding this in my collection and posting about it now has made me really want to start buying some more Rimmel shadows. I did actually have my eye on one quite similar to this!
Do you have any re-discovered shadows in your collection?
Leave a comment, and don't forget to follow!
Thanks for reading, come again very soon!
Lauren x

4 comments :

  1. Very pretty colour x

    www.hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hannah!
      I know, I really love this colour!
      Thanks for your comment!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  2. what a beautiful shade, it looks so perfect for a smokey eye :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mel!
      It really is stunning! It's such a versatile product, you could use it for a smokey eye or for an everyday look!
      Thanks for your comment!
      Lauren x

      Delete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |