Chapstick 'Stunning Lips Kit' Review (Collection 2)

Saturday 16 March 2013

Hi everyone! Lipbalms are one of my favourite things and I have been eyeing up this kit in ASDA now for a while, and for £3.50 for 3 balms, you can't really say no!
There are 3 flavours; apple (my favourite!), strawberry and cherry, which are also lovely.
There isn't any colour pay off from the apple one, or the strawberry one, and the cherry one gives the slightest pink tint, that it's hardly noticeable.
The colours of the balms. I think my photography skills are improving a great deal!
 If you can't decide which lipbalm you want to take out with you, throw this whole tin into your bag and you will be good to go. It's fool-proof!
Such a cute tin! They have a few other tins too!
The balms in the tin.
These lipbalms also have SPF 15, so I will be wearing these a lot in the spring/summer (if we get one in the UK) for that extra sun protection!
This is overall just such a cute product, and great for day to day use, and on the go!
They are really moisturising too, and also taste soo good!

What is your favourite lipbalm at the moment?

Thanks for reading, don't forget to comment and follow via GFC, Bloglovin' (button to the right) and on twitter! Tweet me at; https://twitter.com/TheBeauBow

Lauren x

8 comments :

  1. I'll definitely be purchasing one of those next time i'm out, great review. Thanks!

    www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite lipbalm at the minute is Maybelline Baby Lips Pink in mixed berry flavour. It's gorgeous but I'm defo going to purchase these next time I'm out shopping :D Good review!!

    Jaime xx

    catsclothesandcupsoftea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah i really want to try the baby lips, such a shame they arebt available in the UK, and they cost a fortune online!x
      Lauren x

      Delete
  3. Definately BABYLIPS!!! You need to try them! The tin for the cgapsticks are so cute! I want to get one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definately BABYLIPS!!! You need to try them! The tin for the cgapsticks are so cute! I want to get one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definately BABYLIPS!!! You need to try them! The tin for the cgapsticks are so cute! I want to get one :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |