Topshop Wishlist #1

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Hi there! Today is a wishlist post, of entirely Topshop pieces. It seems that I have a little outfit going on in this wishlist, and it makes me sad knowing that there is no way on earth that I can afford to buy these things...but a girl can dream! :) Everything is linked below to the Topshop website if you want some more info on anything! :)
1. ACCOMPLICE Double Zip Boots £65.00 - I have been wanting some cute little ankle boots for a while now, after seeing many of Zoellas vlogs and thought that they looked wonderful on her, and I saw these and thought that they were perfect, and I love the studded detail at the back!
 
2. Petite Collar Tip Dog Shirt £34.00 - Ok, so recently I have been obsessed with two things; one being flowy sheer shirts, and the other being anything with animals printed onto it. This little gem carries both of those things. Loose fitting and cool to wear when it *hopefully* warms up soon here in the UK! I can't really say much more...I'm in love.
 
3. Bow Stud Cuff £8.50 - I thought his lovely little bracelet is perfect for Spring in my eyes, I think it would match with anything and everything. I love the cold detailing, and I think the cream
leathery type material really compliments this. Not such a bad price for a statement wardrobe piece like this!
 
4. Medium Flat Chain Bowling Bag £35.00 - Ok, get on my arm...like everyday. I love this bag; the style, the colour, the size, and if the colour isn't your number 1 choice, it's also available in black, but I just thought that this would be a nice pastel bag for Spring, and will match with plenty of outfits.
 
5. Petite Structured Blazer £50.00 - This blazer looks so easy to throw on over any outfit this season, possibly with a blouse, or a pretty lace dress. I saw that Zoella was wearing this in a DailyMix video (see how much of an influence youtubers and bloggers have on my wardrobe choices!), and it looked stunning on her and somehow it magically crawled its way onto my wishlist!
 
6. Pale Grey Petite MOTO Skinny Leigh Jeans £38.00 - I have been eyeing up the famous leigh jeans for a while now, and I thought these grey ones would be a softer colour to wear this season, rather than your navy or your black pairs. They look so flattering, and so comfortable to wear! I think leigh jeans will be on my wihslist for a long time..:)
 
So that was my first wishlist post! Did you enjoy reading it? Let me know of the items you have been lusting over recently!
I'm popping to the shops later on, into Primark and some other places. Let me know below if you wouls like me to post a little 'haul' later on of anything I picked up! :)
Thanks for reading,
Lauren x

8 comments :

  1. i really like those jeans, all topshop jeans are such good quality and so worth the money, thanks for following my blog I have in return:)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to get some, I have heard such good reviews!
      Thanks
      Lauren x

      Delete
  2. I love the bag xx

    ide love if you checked out my blog, :-). terrileannex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! I'm hoping to find something similar in Primark hehe x
      I will check it out, thanks for your comment!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Me too!
      Thanks for commenting :)
      Lauren x

      Delete
  4. the boots are perfect. I love doing wishlist but sometimes all I can do is dreaming that I'll, one day, get all the things I want haha. This one is perfect!
    xoxo
    parisian-fairytale.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they are so nice!
      And yeah, making wishlists can be pretty depressing when you know that you probably won't be able to get everything haha!
      Thanks for your comment :)
      Lauren x

      Delete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |