Beauty This OR That TAG! :)

Friday 29 March 2013

Hi everyone, I saw this TAG on Megan's Blog - The Beauty Pier, and I thought it was a lovely post to write. I tag all of you, so if you see this and want to do it, say I tagged you! I think this is a silly tag for me to do as I am so indecisive, but I'll give it a go!
Makeup:
Blush or Bronzer? Blush, but I do love a good ol' contour.
Lipgloss or Lipstick? Lipstick, sticky lips is not my thing.
Liner or Mascara? You can't see my eyes without mascara, so I'll go with that haha!
Foundation or Concealer? I suppose faoundation, only if the foundation was Revlon Colourstay, otherwise concealer. I like/need me coverage!
Neutral Eyeshadow or Colour? Neutral, Urban Decay Naked 2 is my baby!
Pressed or loose eyeshadow? Pressed. I spill loose ones wat too easily.
Nails:
OPI or China Glaze? I only own OPI so that, but I am getting some China Glaze soon!
Long or Short Nails? Medium (what a rebel I am!)
Acrylic or Natural? Natural!
Brights or Darks? Depends on season, but at the moment,  I love the brights.
Flower or No Flower? No flower.
Perfume or Body Splash? Perfume, as long as it isn't overpowering.
Lotion or Body Butter? Butter is my favourite!
Body Wash or Soap? Body Wash.
Lush or other bath company? LUSH! I recently bought happy hippy and I'm in love! But, can we please please get a Bath and Body Works in the UK?!
Fashion:
Jeans or Sweat Pants? Jeans! But if I am feeling lazy I like leggings and joggers.
Long Sleeve or Short Sleeve? Short.
Dresses or skirts? Dresses! I want to get some more though. I do loved skater skirts though.
Stripes or Plaid? Stripes! I do love feeling all 'Burberry' in plaid though.
Flip Flops or Sandals? Sandals. They make my feet look more elegant than they really are.
Scarves or Hats? Scarves.
Studs or Dangly Earrings? I think studs, there are some really cute ones I have my eye on at the moment.
Necklaces or Bracelets? BOTH! But at the moment, I can't go into the sotre without looking at statement necklaces, they are my recent obsession!
Heels or Flats? I only wear flats really, heels occacionally, but I really want some boots with a small heel. .
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots? I don't own either, so I don't really have a large opinion on this one..
Jacket or Hoodie? Jacket. Hoodies are really comfy though!
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe? I don't shop at any, but Forever 21 always has me in love with items on the website.
Saks 5th or Nordstrom? Nordstrom... I hear about it a lot on youtube!
Hair:
Curly or Straight? Both! I don't really like using heat to curl my hair so...Straight probably.
Bun or Ponytail? Buns are cute, when I can successfully do them. :(
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips? Bobby Pins all the way baby!
Hair Spray or Gel? Never used gel, so spray for me please.
Long or Short? I am trying to grow my hair really long so badly, but it stops at a certain point. I envy long hair, so I will have to pick that.
Light or Dark? It depends on the person. My hair is in the middle, and I quite like it.
Side Sweep or Full Bangs? I've had both and I loved them equally as much!
Up or Down? Down for me, I think I look silly with a ponytail :(
Random:
Rain or Shine? SHINE! At this rate in the UK, it doesn't look like it will be anything similar to summer until Christmas time, haha.
Summer or Winter? I love being cosy in oversized jumpers, but then I won't miss a good summer dress either! BOTH!
Fall or Spring? Umm.... I'll say Spring, but if I did this in Autumn i'd pick that!
Chocolate or Vanilla? BOTH?
East Coast or West Coast. I live in the UK guys. Im not sure....
Thanks for reading guys, hope you enjoyed reading this great TAG! Let me know if you are going to do it! :)
Follow me on GFC and Bloglovin' (buttons to the right) and also on twitter. Tweet me if you like! :) - www.twitter.com/thebeaubow

Bye! Lauren x

3 comments :

  1. Great post might do this soon x

    www.hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It is a lot of fun to write! :)

      Lauren x

      Delete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |