The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG!

Saturday 9 March 2013

Hi guys! Today I will be posting a TAG that I have created myself. Every tag comes with some rules so I will tell you them now.
 
Rules:
1. You must copy and paste these 'rules' onto your post when you write it, it doesn't take long!.
2. You must state that this tag was created by 'The Beau Bow' and link www.thebeaubow.blogspot.com
3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of your post (link their blog as well) -follow them if you're feeling nice!, and then at the end of your post state who you tag, and then comment on their blog on their latest post to let them know you tagged them, and link your post so they can see what to do.
4. Title this post 'The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG' so everyone knows what it is about.
5. Have fun! :)
 
So that's the boring bit out of the way, and now...
 
Onto the questions:
1.Name a beauty regime that you rarely do?
Using a primer is something I never really do, I have one, but I find that if I use it my makeup comes off even more! Also, I rarely use a good facemask like other beauty bloggers do weekly or so...I do enjoy using them with friends though, and I really want to start getting into them.

2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
If I can be bothered... But everyone loves the feeling of squeaky clean brushes!

3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
Not long, if one nail chips the teeniest bit, by the end of that day I will literally have the tinyest slither of polish left of my thumb which is where I can never pick it off... If I get bored, the picking begins.

4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it? (i.e purchasing a new topcoat, or a new foundation etc.)
I try and find a substitute of something I already have until I can buy a new one, but if I like a foundation I will normally repurchase it, but at the moment I really would like to try the Revlon Nearly Naked or the Rimmel Wake Me Up and steer away from my trusty Colourstay for the summer months.

5. What is your worst beauty habit?
I wouldn't say that I had a really bad habit like the ones some others say, like the 'falling asleep with their makeup on' or anything like that, but sometimes I think I should get into nail care a bit more.

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
Homework is a definate, and tidying up is probably another, I always get things done in the end though.

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
It depends what mood I am in. Sometimes I will just touch up a little bit of concealer and sweep a maybelline colour tattoo all over my eyelids, and change my tshirt for a blouse and be good to go, and other times I will change up my entire outfit, curl my hair, remove my makeup and apply it all from fresh.
 
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
I think I can, I did for about 10 weeks leading up to mid december when I was planning a birthday shopping trip, but it really depends on why I am deciding to go on a spending ban. I find that when I am forcing myself not to spend, everything always looks nicer...!

9. How organised is your makeup and nail polish collection?
This is actually something that I take pride in, as I am constantly re-organising it so the organization of them both isn't really bad. I really want to get some acrylic storage from Muji or somewhere for my makeuo soon though!
 
10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
On my old blog, I think the most time I went without writing a blog post was about 10-15 days either from going away, or having too much other things going on, but so far on this blog I have stuck to posting every day and ocasionally every other day if I don't have time.

I Tag: YOU and...
 
I hope you enjoy doing your version of my tag if you choose to!
Thanks for reading!
Lauren x
 
 

20 comments :

  1. Thank you for tagging me Lauren!

    Megan x

    http://thebeautypier.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Megan! :)

      Lauren x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for tagging me! I'll get writing :) xx

    Www.hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome!
      I look forward to reading your post! :)

      Lauren x

      Delete
  3. Great tag, I love the questions. I've only just found your blog...I'm following. :') x Olwyn

    http://olwynsworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for nominating me :) Thats really lovely! And I'm completely the same, if I see a chip I always scratch off my nail polish too and it looks so much worse lol! And I need to check out Muji for some make up storage as well

    A little bit Unique

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome!
      I know, sometimes I think I should just leave the tiny chip as it would look a lot better!
      Haha!
      Thanks for your comment!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love these kinds of posts! I love reading your answers - I only really wash my brushes when I can be bothered too although I know that's really bad! I also re-organise my collection a lot and take a lot of pride in how everything looks and is organised!

    Christina | Passion Obsession

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christina!
      I know, somehow organising makeup is very therapeutic!
      Thanks for your comment!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  6. Thanks for tagging me in this, I'll get right on it!

    Have followed you, follow back if you like my page :)

    B xxx

    http://beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome!
      I will look forward to reading your response and I will pop over to your blog now!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  7. Nice answers! I would never fall asleep with makeup either. I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & if you like, following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I know right, my skin would absolutely hate it!
      Thanks for following, I will check out your blog!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  8. Hey!!! I'm a new follower! I've seen this tag on a few blogs and really want to do it but haven't been tagged. I somehow found your blog through the other tags, I was wondering if you would mind if I did the tag? I will of course state that you were the creator of this tag and link it back to you.

    Great job with making this tag, probably one of my favorites so far :)

    Kelly
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for being interested in my tag Kelly!
      Of course you can do it, the more the merrier I say!
      Have fun, I will look forward to seeing your response!
      Lauren x

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much!! I cant wait to start it!!

      Delete
  9. My tag is up if you would like to come take a look :o)

    I am a new follower and would appreciate it if you would follow me back. That's what tags are all about finding new friends.

    Jac x0x

    matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jac!
      I will check out your blog now!
      Thanks for commenting!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  10. I was tagged to do this & I really enjoyed it :) I'm follwing your blog now & feel free to come check out my answers :)

    http://materialgurl88.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/the-procrastinating-beauty-blogger-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |