Welcome!

Monday 4 March 2013

Hi there!
This is my new blog. There are many like it, but this one is my own.
I previously blogged about the same things on a cute little blog called Lozza Nailed It. I enjoyed it, but I was never happy with my blog as I rushed into things, and most of the time uploaded pictures from my phone. I had under 10 followers, and now I wish to change that.
I have a plan, a camera, and a positive attitude, and I hope that this blog will be much more successful than my old one.
I'd love if you could follow my blog, and comment on my posts too, I will reply to all of them!x
My amazingly supportive best friend also has a blog, and I would love for you to check her blog out too; www.thebeautypier.blogspot.com - we're pretty similar! :)

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to read my posts!

Lauren x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |