KYLIE JENNER ESQUE LIPS

Tuesday 27 May 2014



In the past months, there is one particular celebrity makeup-wise that everyone is going cray about. Kylie Jenner and her widely discussed full lips, along with the dramatic winged liner and her fresh chop have sparked many inspired looks to be plastered all over Youtube and blogs and obviously I was going to get my turn. 

I was simply focusing on the 'overdrawn' almost nude lip, as winged liner has been a part of my routine for a while now and is nothing new to me, and I think I have found the 2 products to get me the perfect look. Now, they are both high end, but I honestly think both a worth the money although I am hunting for drugstore dupes along the way. 

To create the base I go in with the Too Faced Perfect Nude Perfect Lip Liner all over the lips and slightly over the edges on the cupids bow and lower lip. This is totally matte, so a lip balm is a wise option beforehand. Then, patted over the top is MAC Faux, which is slightly more plum toned and ties the whole look together and almost nails Kylie's colour on the head. 

Whether she has had the surgery that she has denied for months or simply goes on heavily with the lip liner, it's safe to say that Kylie Jenner is looking on point makeup-wise as per usual and I can't wait to see what looks she'll be going for in the future.

7 comments :

  1. Lovely combination! The lipstick must be amazing! :D

    http://cups-and-roses.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lips look so pretty, this is a great natural lipstick combination for an everyday look!

    http://missbeccabeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew she didn't get any lip injections. It's a lip that anyone can work.
    http://themeredithmatteo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Kylie Jenner, her makeup and style are flawless. I did wonder whether her lips were the product of makeup or a bit of help from Mr Collagen and I just can't tell, I know makeup can do wonders but it's such a massive change!

    Cat | LilacGhosts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kylie Jenner is gorgoeus and I love her style. This look this look. I desperately need a nude lipstick in my life
    Beth x
    mermaidindisguise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I love these together - I might have to buy both! :)

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete



  7. Our client can choose any of them as per their convenient. We are also open to send our angels any other place of your choice.Call Girls in Gurgaon are waiting eagerly to meet you. You need to decide whether you want to meet them at home or at any hotel. If you are facing any challenges in arranging any place, let me inform you that we have tie-ups with 3 start hotels as well as 5 start hotels. Check our other services...
    Call Girls in Haridwar
    Call Girls in Haridwar
    Call Girls in Haridwar
    Call Girls in Hathijan, Ahmedabad
    Call Girls in Hebatpur, Ahmedabad
    Call Girls in Hotels in Agra
    Call Girls in Hotels in Airport Road, Ahmedabad

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |