A NEW WARDROBE ADDITION: CHUNKY HEELED SANDALS

Monday 5 May 2014

Since Megan has been wowing me with her sense of style these past few weeks, (as well as Lily Melrose), I have been determined to build up the staples in my wardrobe, and the prime place to start for me was a pair of shoes - and in particular, I was after some chunky sandals with a heel.

I ended up going a little higher on the heel than I was anticipating, but the inch of platform at the front kind of levels it out. As a teen, I haven't had much experience with heels but I have no problems walking in these which is a massive plus. For £24.99 I feel like these look so much more expensive and I'll definitely be getting my wear out of them.

They are so simple, and I can dress them up and down (trust me, I have been experimenting - as you will see from the upcoming outfit posts I have planned), and I even went as far as trialling them with frilly socks - is that still a sin? I am actually tempted to buy myself the same pair in white - I might as well complete the duo...?

All I need now is to build up the rest of my wardrobe with basics and staples. I am planning to make an outfit post a new feature on weekends - how would you lovely people feel about that?

5 comments :

  1. They look so nice on you! Not sure I could rock them though :)

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED these, thank you for bringing these shoes into my life :P absolutely love these! I find it so hard to find edgy looking sandals that don't have a crazy heel or platform but these look perfect and actually quite comfortable! Looking forward to the outfits :)

    www.livinglifeindocs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these shoes, they are definitely something i could see myself wearing xx
    mollyox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are awesome! I'm not the best heel-walker so these would be super helpful and so much easier to walk in than so many of the heels out there! I'm working on building up my "basics" wardrobe too! Gotta be ready for summer! :)

    Cat // CACHOO JOO

    ReplyDelete
  5. These looks so cute on you! I hate the way chunky heels look on me, but I love them on other people :D

    The Oxford Owl

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |