THE FRAGRANCE SHOP DISCOVERY CLUB 6TH EDITION BOX

Friday 9 May 2014


You may remember a while ago I did a post on a previous version of this box, and we are going for round two today with the 6th Edition*. Think glossy box, but for £5 per quarter that normally contain 5 fragrances (although this edition has 7 as 2 men's fragrances are included). You also get an array of vouchers for money off if you really fall in love with the perfumes. So, below is the perfume names, descriptions and the verdict.

Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Couture EDP: 'A new long dress sewn with fresh floral notes and top-stitched with glamorous woody notes'. I really like this one actually, its floral but not overpowering, most likely due to that slight muskiness. 30ml - £43.50

Givenchy Very Irresistible L'eau en Rose EDT: 'Floral Musk. Vivacious and soft like a frosted rose' This is more fruity than floral in my opinion, and smells like something I have tried before but I can't put my finger on it. 50ml - £51.99

Eau de Lacoste Sensualle EDP: 'The spirit of Lacoste in a sensual fragrance that captures the natural intensity of soft floral notes'. They seem to be going along with the floral theme here, and this definitely is the most floral smelling of the bunch (excuse the pun). 30ml - £32.50

Thierry Mugler Alien Eau Extraordinaire EDT: 'Enhance your sensuality with the luminous freshness of Alien Eau Extraordinaire.' I really like this one, and it's perhaps my favourite of the bunch. This smells like something from lush with something else mixed in (great descriptions going down here). 60ml Refillable - £49.50

Elie Saab Le Parfum L'Eau Couture EDP: 'A fresh new scent that radiates the very best of couture'. This one really is fresh, and reminds me of a Juicy Couture fragrance my mum has hidden away somewhere.

I am no good at describing scents for women, so I am in no way going to attempt describing the men's scents. But, they are Solo Loewe Sport - 75ml £59.99 and Valentino Uomo - 50ml £44.99.

So now, I have a lovely array of handbag (or even school shirt pocket) friendly perfumes and another handy box for storage...

1 comment :

  1. That's pretty awesome and convenient!
    I gave up on carrying the whole glass bottle in my bag but many perfumes don't have the smaller version so it kinda sucks. This box is brilliant.

    http://creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |