BOURJOIS HAPPY LIGHT LUMINOUS SERUM PRIMER

Wednesday 21 May 2014


Primers are few and far in my collection, as they either make no difference to me, or overly silicon based (they tend to break me out), and since the Bourjois Happy Light release hit the shelves a while back, I have been tempted to try it out myself. Despite my combination skin, I have been obsessed with glowy, dewy skin and powder is always by my side if things get a little shiny so it seemed the perfect time to give this a go.

The texture of the Luminous Serum Primer is really nice, it is very much a serum as the name suggests - lightweight, and skins into the skin quickly leaving a smooth base to begin your makeup. There isn't actually shimmer in this which is a massive plus for me, but it honesty adds so much inner glow and radiance to the skin without it.

In terms of increasing longevity of makeup (although this doesn't claim to do so anyway), I don't see much difference and sometimes I feel like my makeup does disappear at the very end of the day but for the majority of the day with a stunning sheeny glow its worth that sacrifice. Might I add, the scent really reminds me of baby shampoo, but I'm not complaining by any means.

This has easily become a Spring/Summer staple for me, and perhaps we'll be seeing an embrace of even more illuminating products from me...

7 comments :

  1. Ah I really want to try this primer! I usually love Bourjois base products so I have a feeling I will like this. Thanks for reviewing it! X

    Julia,

    jogblog6.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds really good! I have the Happy Light foundation and I love it!!! :)

    http://cups-and-roses.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds really pretty! I love Bourjois products and can't believe I haven't tried this yet x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds really nice, for some reason i thought this had shimmer in, glad to hear that it doesent, it sounds perfect for the summer xx

    ~ VISUALCANDY INC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds really good :) Really need to try it.

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have combination skin and I love a dewy look! this primer sounds really good :)

    www.makeupbyastridlam.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review, this sounds lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |