BOURJOIS BRONZING PRIMER

Wednesday 7 May 2014


It's pretty rare that I will buy a product on a whim, fall in love with it and then review it within 2 weeks, but just that is happening right now with the Bourjois Bronzing Primer.

I don't actually use this as a full on face primer on a daily basis (but occasionally when I am feeling extra pasty it's always an option), but I prefer to focus it on my cheeks, temples, neck, and hairline (basically where you would generally apply a powder bronzer) either over or under my base product, and it just seems to look so natural and seamless.

When I wear this, I genuinely can't tell that I have anything on, despite the fact that you can see I am slightly bronzed -  it just looks and feel like my actual skin. I was thinking that the texture would be very silicone based, but it's actually not like that. It seems to be a soft, gel-like mousse in the pan, and that kind of works into the skin as well. It just seems to glow from my cheeks, and I have had people *cough* Megan, asking me what bronzer I was wearing whilst sporting this.

I have used this every day since I got it, and considering that I had just fallen for the Soap & Glory Solar Powder Bronzer, this stuff must be good.

For just under a tenner, this is seriously something I recommend going for if you want a little splurge in Boots.

13 comments :

  1. I bought this but still can't decide if I like it or not. I tried to use it to contour but think I need a little more practice, might give it another go tomorrow!

    Kelsey xx

    Kelseydawnblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this does sound amazing - great choice! I'd be so keen to try this :)

    Josie xoxo | Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this looks great! Sounds like it would be perfect to add a little something to your face, without wearing too much whilst on holiday!

    gigglesandmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely need to try this! x

    yourlifeisnotarehearsal.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try this, Bourjois have really upped their game in the last couple of years I think :)

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this stuff mainly because it smells freaking amazing haha!! :)

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds lovely, I'm tempted to try it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hadn't heard of this before. Sounds great, maybe tempted

    ReplyDelete
  9. The idea of this is so interesting! I really want to give it a try!

    Allison from http://www.mercuteify.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like a great cheap dupe for the Soleil Tan De Chanel - something I desperately want but can't justify the splurge. This however I could!
    I can't wait to go pick this up now!!

    Maisie
    www.thebeautylagoon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been wanting to try this product for ages now!

    Emma | The Fashion Six

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, never seen this before! Looks interesting though, may have a look when I pop into Boots at the weekend see if they have any testers I can check out :). I love the thought that it gives you a natural glow without looking like you've got anything on!

    Gem x
    gemsi2011.blogspot.com
    @GemsGemz86

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |