MARIE CLAIRE - AROMATHERAPY ASSOCIATES SKINCARE GIFT

Saturday 3 May 2014


I have an obsession with magazines, but I get even more excited when I find a magazine with an interesting free gift. When my mum came in with Marie Claire's June Issue in tow, and I spotted the Aromatherapy Associates logo I jumped for joy (and ran to grab the camera).

The magazine itself is actually £2.50 which isn't bad at all and you get 3 adorable minis alongside from the Hydrating Rose range. The one I haven't tried yet is the 15ml Hydrating Rose Face Mask, which is a surprisingly thin, clear gel mask so I am intrigued to give this a go. Just a heads up, if you aren't a massive fan of rose these may not be for you, but speaking as someone who doesn't worship overly floral fragrances it isn't unbearable.

The 10ml Hydrating Renewing Rose Cleanser is actually really nice, its a lot thinner than a general cream cleanser, but a little goes a long way and it leaves me feeling nourished as well as cleansed. On first impressions I also enjoyed the 5ml Hydrating Triple Rose Renewing Moisturiser, which was hydrating enough for night time but also didn't overload my face when I used it the following under makeup.

So not only do I have a good magazine to flick through I also have some awesome samples to try out, and I would say that this is worth picking up if you like to trial new skincare, or are off anywhere over the bank holiday..

5 comments :

  1. I will have to keep an eye out of this! Thanks for the heads up :)

    Hannah Heartss xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got this too! Not sure how I feel bout the rose scent though, a little strange x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked this up a few days ago, I like rose scents so I can't wait to try these out :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely samples! I haven't tried anything by the brand before. xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh what a bargain! Annoyingly I don't like the scent of rose though :(

    mezmadeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |