Mini Weekend Shopping Haul

Sunday 31 March 2013

 
 
Hi everyone! I have done a bit of shopping this weekend, and I thought I would share with you what I got as I got a couple of bargains!
MMM Shopping Things :)
I firstly went into Superdrug and got 2 things. The first being the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair. This is my holy grail concealer, and I needed to repurchase it, as the one I have at the moment is shade 2 which is the slightest bit dark for me, as that was the only one in stock last time. This was reduced from £4.19 to £3.69 on offer.
I then went on to buy the Superdrug Naturally Radiant Brightening Hot Cloth Cleanser as it was half price to £2.99 instead of £5.99. This has been out of stock for weeks in my local Superdrug so when I went out with family to a further shopping centre, I found it and couldn’t leave it there. You also get the muslin cloth with it, which gently exfoliates the skin. This smells great too!
 
I went to Lush and picked up the all famous Happy Hippy Shower Gel for £3.25 as I haven’t owned it before, but tried it and loved it. The smell is so fresh and I can’t believe I hadn’t bought it sooner! I did go to purchase this before Christmas but the price was £4.25 which I wasn’t prepared to pay for 100g of product, but it’s back to normal now and was in my basket in a flash!
Finally I went to the Body Shop, as I spotted that they had a sale on over a few products. One of them being the Sweet Lemon Shower Gel, which was £2 instead of £5, so I picked it up as there were only 2 left. I know, I know, buying 2 shower gels in one trip may be a little excessive, but one was on sale, and the other was in a store that isn’t anywhere near me, so I have an excuse…haha.
So overall I made a total saving of: £6.50! Not bad in my opinion!
Have you done any shopping recently? If you found any bargains let me know in the comments! Thanks for reading, don’t forget to follow me on GFC, Bloglovin’ (Buttons to the right) and twitter: www.twitter.com/thebeaubow - Tweet me anything you like! J
Bye! Lauren x

6 comments :

  1. i love the collection concealer, its amazing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Olivia, it's my holy grail concealer! :)

      Lauren x

      Delete
  2. Love the concealer!
    www.buttonsandlipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Thanks for commenting Natalie! :)

      Lauren x

      Delete
  3. Hey Lauren! Great haul :)

    I've tagged you in the 'Influences of the Internet TAG!' If you could take a look and give it a go that would be amazing! Thank you :)

    http://thebeautypier.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/influences-of-internet-tag.html

    Megan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thanks for tagging me Megan! This tag looks great, I might do it soon :) xx
      Lauren x

      Delete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |