Weekend Shop #2 - Clothing

Monday 1 April 2013

Hi everyone! Do you like my new logo? Let me know in the comments, I am pretty proud of it! :)
So, as most people who know me will already have guessed, I have a wee bit of an addiction to shopping. That addiction grew again this weekend, and I thought I would show you what I got! There will be a fair few pictures in the post, so beware! :)
Shorts - £5 Primark
So in May, me and my family are going on holiday to Cyprus, which I am so so so excited about, and that is what the main part of these things are for. I thought I would clear that up as it's been snowing here in the UK recently and I have just done a 'holiday shop'. I really like the colour of these shorts, they are so cute! :)
Elephant Print Long Sleeve Blouse - £12 from Primark
Detailing of the elephants and collar. 
 Ok. Just sit for a minute and process the cuteness of this blouse. I have a little obsession with blouses, and this one had little elephants on it so it was in my basket. I don't know why I was so excited about the elephants really, they aren't my favourite animal or anything like that so I'm not quite sure why I jumped on it in the shop.?!

Orange Beach Cover Up Dress - £4 in Primark
This is just one of my essential things for on holiday, just if you are by the pool or beach and you just want a little more covered up, these are great! And for £4 you can't go wrong plus they had loads of colours as well!
Flip Flops - £1 Primark Size 5-6
Well, all I can say about these is 'Bargainous'. £1, £1!!!! I know, I know, they wont last forever, but I will probably pick up a couple of other pairs (there is a selection of about 20!) and they will last me for at least the holiday, probably longer too, not that I will need them here in England any time soon..
Batiste Rich and Elegant Dry Shampoo - £1.45 half price in Superdrug
I know, not clothing, but this is new and I thought I would share it with you. It smells so nice! It's like a perfume kind of smell, but it has a hidden fruity-sweet scent as well, so it isn't over powering at all, and I just love it!
So, that is everything I got this weekend! I am really happy with my purchases, but I think I am going to go shopping again next weekend, so let me know if you would like to see a haul if I buy anything! :)

Thanks for reading, don't forget to follow via GFC and Bloglovin' and also on Twitter - www.twitter.com/thebeaubow
Don't forget to let me know what you think of my logo! :)

Bye! Lauren x

3 comments :

  1. Hi Lauren, I absolutely adore your blog and it inspired me to make my own! You might know me, I goto the same school as you, I'm Millie Oakerbee. I would love it if you took a look at my blog.
    Thanks,
    Millie xx

    www.fl0ralkittens.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the elephant blouse!

    xx
    http://thelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm actually obsessed with elephants so I 100000% need to go and buy that blouse! Love the stud collar, Primark did good :D love the new logo too, did you do it yourself?

    Jaime xx

    catsclothesandcupsoftea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |