Weekend Shop #3 | Beauty, Jewellery and Shoes

Monday 8 April 2013

Hi everyone! So at the weekend I went shopping, as per usual, and I was going to post this at the weekend but I went off at a tangent and decided to post about 4 posts at the weekend, so I thought I would spare you of one, but here it is now! By the way, there are quite a few pictures, I had a little bit of a splurge, although the price of less than £15 for the lot is pretty good if you ask me!
Bourjois Paris Pencil Sharpener £2.49
 So, I got this in Boots, as the next two products require a decent pencil sharpener. This one seems to be pretty good quality by looking at it, but I haven't tried it yet. The next 2 products and this were in a 3 for 2 at boots so that worked out well!
Bourjois Smokey Effet Pencil in Smokey Graphite 50p in Boots Clearance
 This looked quite cool, so I grabbed it as there was only one or two sitting there in the little acrylic box of clearance items, and the price was too good to say no to. It might be quite nice on the lower lashline.

Barry M Eyeshadow Pencil £1.00 in Boots Clearance
 This looks all scary and white in the pencil form, but when it is on the skin or swatched, it is a stunning champagne colour. I thought it may look nice all over the lid or in the inner corner.
Allura Beauty Stamping Kit £1 in Poundland


Wow, stamping sets in Poundland, woop woop! Well, I found using it a little difficult, but for a pound, it is a good thing to try if you want to get into stamping and can't afford the likes of Konad and things.
Nivea Soft Rosé lip balm, £1 in Poundland
I use Nivea Lipbalms religiously, so when I spotted this little one in poundland, I bought it right away! It smells really good too, so that is also a good thing! Haha.
Nspa Bathing Rituals Glamour Set - £2.50 in Asda
Wow, this was a bargain! I used this today, and it smells lovely! The lipgloss probably won't be all that good, but it was mainly the two shower products, and for £2.50 you can't really pass it up! 
Sale Matalan Leaf Ring - £1.50/£1.35 w/ 10% off voucher, originally £3.50.
This ring looks really pretty on my finger, I think it elongates them and makes me look all nice and put together. Yep, just rambled about fingers, yay. For the bargainous price I couldn't leave it there, so it ended up in my shopping bag.
Matalan Pumps £6 each or two for £8
 2 for £8 is not bad at all for these shoes. I got a pair and so did my sister, so that was £4 a pair. That is great, especially because these are so comfortable! I will be taking these on holiday with me in May, and I will get a lot of wear out of them I think!
Matalan Pumps again.
The pattern is really cute as well! 
Have you bought anything this weekend? I certainly have ahah! Though I don't feel full-filled as I have just heard about some cool new MUA things, and I would like to buy them... :)

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' and GFC (buttons to the right) and also on twitter, tweet me if you like! - www.twitter.com.thebeaubow  
Bye! Lauren x

8 comments :

  1. Love the ring!

    xx
    http://thelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, lots of people are saying that!
      Definitely worth the very small amount for the compliments I am getting ahah!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  2. You got lots of good bargains there. I especially adore the ring!

    Kathryn x
    http://enclosedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure did! Thanks, lots of people say so!

      Lauren x

      Delete
  3. I'd like to try the stamping kit!

    gardeninshadow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! For £1 it wont exactly be a waste of money if you don't get along with it!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  4. Hey, I nominated you for the Liebster Award:)
    http://berriesinthesnow.blogspot.de/2013/04/my-first-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I may do this at some point!
      Lauren x

      Delete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |