Weekend Shopping #4 | Beauty/Makeup

Sunday 14 April 2013

Hi guys! Another weekend, another haul. 

I went shopping yesterday, and picked up some really amazing beauty things, so I thought I would have to show you them! 
Firstly, may I just say, H&M has really stepped up their game in their beauty section. I nearly bought it all. They have nail art, perfume, a shed load of makeup (which all looks incredible), and other things that I nearly bought too!

So I bought this beautiful product, the Spring Flowers blush, which is presented so nicely, for only £2.99 - Bargain or what?!
 
SO PRETTY!
The next thing I bought is one of the new releases from MUA. It is their 'Power Pout' Lip Tint/Stain sticks, in the shade Justify. These are similar to the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains, but for £3. Don't get me wrong, I love them, but if I can find a cheaper alternative, I will!
I've gone a bit coral in this shopping trip?!
The final things I picked up were from a Poundshop. What?! Yep, a Poundshop. They are the Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks, colours that have been discontinued. One of them, I don't like so much (Fancy), but you have to take a gamble in the poundstores because you can't swatch or open anything.
L-R, Oxford Street Fuchsia, Fancy, Sweetheart Tulips
For £3 for all 3, that is still half the price that 1 would cost in the drugstore! I really like these lipsticks, not so fond of the fancy one, but the others are great!

Have you done any shopping this weekend?
Don't forget, you can enter my CLEARASIL GIVEAWAY HERE - run, run and do it now! It's really quick :)

Don't forget to follow!
Lauren x

10 comments :

  1. lovely haul :)

    xx
    http://thelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blush is so nice, I would just stare at it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually do that haha, it is so beautifully packaged!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  3. That blush is so pretty! Great haul x

    www.hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is!
      Thanks for commenting,
      Lauren x

      Delete
  4. Wow, the blush looks great! New follower :D

    www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great hehe! Thanks for following!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  5. That blush is so pretty, just found your blog I love it, would you mind checking mine out?
    www.floral-vintage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |