Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation | Review

Saturday 27 April 2013

Hi guys!
I love the Revlon Colorstay foundation, and when it was coming to the end of its bottle, I decided to give the new(ish) Nearly Naked Foundation a try. I'm going on holiday soon so I am trying to find a lighter foundation with a higher SPF. When I first tried this I was a little shocked at the lower coverage, as I was so used to the Colorstay. But I am kind of getting used to it, but a repurchase of Colorstay may be needed, as I have quite a few blemishes, so I like to cover that.
This is what the shade Vanilla looks like in real life!
Sorry about how dark the foundation looks in the next 2 pictures, there wasn't much good lighting.

The lighting has made it look REAAAL Dark in these pictures..
I would have liked a pump for this foundation, as when the bottle is fairly new, you end up having to try and put more back into the bottle, which is slightly annoying. The packaging is average, with a glass bottle (not as greta for travelling) and a white lid.

I have a combination skin from what I have tried to know from my skin, and this is the one thing I may have to fault about the foundation. This has a glowy finish to it, nothing like a matte-satin finish that the Colorstay gives. I find that because of this, it doesn't hold up on my skin as well as I would like, and I have to reapply concealer a few times. Sometimes I think this would be better if I just had good skin.

Have you tried this foundation? Let me know what you think of it!
Don't forget to follow, subscribe on Youtube, and follow on Twitter!
Bye!
Lauren x

11 comments :

  1. I heard this foundation runs a bit orange? How did you find the colour?

    dolcebeautyx.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definately has an orangey undertone in the bottle, but I don't think it shows up on the face, but if I notice anything different, I will let you know!
      Lauren x

      Delete
    2. It definately has an orangey undertone in the bottle, but I don't think it shows up on the face, but if I notice anything different, I will let you know!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  2. Sounds great of light coverage! :)

    www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If light coverage is what you are looking for, then, yes, this is great! :)
      Lauren x

      Delete
  3. I have this foundation and I really like it for an everyday face but I wish it had a pump too

    Millie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it is really difficult to control the amount that comes out!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  4. I think I might go for the colour stay as I need that extre acoverage as well! thanks for the review! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I think I am repurchasing it, as I prefer it for coverage!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  5. Would love to try this :)

    xx
    http://thelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |