Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in Greenberry | Swatches and Review

Saturday 6 April 2013

Hi everyone! So as you should know already, these Barry M Gelly polishes have been raved about a lot recently, and I couldn't help it but buy one! So far, I only own Greenberry, but I certainly have my eye on a few more! This is like a mint/pastel green, but bright, and almost neon. It just makes me feel so summery when I have it on my nails!
Greenberry £3.99
 Woah, so this picture makes this polish look horrible and streaky. I can promise you now that's not the case, these are some of the most flawlessly applying polishes I have tried. Also, I apologize for the blurry picture,I don't have any more swatches! :( 

This is one of the colours that just makes me think 'OK England, we have had enough snow now, so please just let it be summer already?'. But I would wear this little guy on my nails in winter because I love it so much! It makes me feel so peppy and happy wearing this - I never knew nail polishes could be so uplifting!

Have you tried any of the polishes in this line? I really recommend them to you! 
Thanks for reading, don't forget to follow on GFC and Bloglovin' and twitter; www.twitter.com/thebeaubow

Bye! Lauren x 

4 comments :

  1. I really want to try one of these! Will have to invest, love the colour :)

    Jaime xx

    catsclothesandcupsoftea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should Jaime! They are worth the money!
      Thanks for your comment!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  2. Your nails look so long and strong, really pretty colour x
    http://herecomesclo.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They break occasionally though :( I love the colour too!
      Thanks,
      lauren x

      Delete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |