My Spring Nail Polish Picks! - High End and Drugstore

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Hi everyone! So, Spring is just around the corner, and I really like things to match with the seasons, so I will do a few posts on my blush, jewellery, lip, and nail polish picks. This is my polish post, so I hope you enjoy it! With polishes ranging from high end/luxury to drugstore, this is a great selection!
Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Greenberry £3.99
 I absolutely adore Barry M nail polishes, and when this new collection came out I had to get one. I picked this for one of my top 5 spring polishes as it is pretty and pastel, but also very bright, and uplifting and not your normal pastel turquoise colour. I can't fault this at all!
OPI Nail Lacquer in Red Lights Ahead...Where?! £8.50-£11.00 depending on the place of purchase.
 OPI nail polishes are flawless. This one is incredible. It's a vibrant pink-red coral colour, opaque in 1-2 coats. The lasting time is great, which you would expect for such a good quality polish. I really love just simple creme colours on my nails in the spring, I have no idea why, but I just don't lean towards shimmers and glitters as much in the warmer months.
China Glaze in Passion For Petals - Around £7-£8 
China Glaze are another great high end brand. This polish is a lovely pink/coral creme colour, which I absolutely adore. It is from their recent Avantgarden collection, so you should still be able to pick it up! The drying time of this polish is great as well, so you won't have to wait around for it to dry!
GOSH - Miss Minty £4.99
 Hands down, one of my favourite nail polishes. Hence the dirty cap, and it being half empty. I must buy another one of these, as the GOSH polishes are so incredible and I will probably cry when this one runs out. I was wearing this in autumn and winter for crying out loud, I must love it if I was wearing a pretty pastel in the month of oxblood and deep plums.
Fearne Cotton Polish in Lemon Drizzle.
You can't do a spring nail polish post without a nice pastel yellow creme. I have a weird hing about yellows. If they aren't like this one (pretty and pastel) I won't wear it. I feel strange about it, like I have mouldy nails or something. Yellows just don't suit my skin tone, but this one is lovely. This came in a Christmas set, but I am pretty sure that if you shop around online you will most certainly find it!

So, let me know some of your favourite spring/summer polishes in the comments! I have my eye on Essie Fiji, Mint Candy Apple and Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in Lychee.

Thanks for reading, don't forget that you can follow via GFC and Bloglovin' and also on twitter; www.twitter.com/thebeaubow

Bye! Lauren x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |