Topshop Up and Away Cream Blush Duo | Swatches and Review

Sunday 7 April 2013

Hi everyone! As you may have already seen in the blogging world, Topshop Cream Blushes are very much raved about here. I thought I would hop on the bandwagon (a little late) as this was purchased after Christmas in the sale, for £6 instead of £12. The packaging isn't my favourite, as the green is a little unpractical, but I do like the pattern on it.
Ooh Pretty! Sorry, it's a little bit used, but it just shows how much I love it! :)
Wowiie! Once blended, it definitely isn't this bright on the cheeks!
 These cream blushes are flawless to apply, and with a cream to powder finish, they are very easy to blend across the cheek. There is a lovely peachy/coral colour, and then there is a bright fuchsia pink colour, which I also love. I have tried mixing the two before, and it actually looks really pretty on the skin!

How pretty is that!? Once blended, these can be made really subtle!
After buying this, I really want to try some more of these Topshop cream blushes, as they are such great quality products and really worth the money! I think they are worth either £6 or £8 when you buy the ones that are in the permanent and they have 4-5 lovely shades to choose from. I really recommend you pick them up!
Do you own any of these? Let me know in the comments!
Thanks for reading, come again soon! Don't forget that you can follow me on GFC and Bloglovin' (buttons to the right) and also on twitter! ; www.twitter.com/thebeaubow
Bye! Lauren x

6 comments :

  1. Looks so pretty!

    xx
    http://thelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is even prettier on the cheeks hehe!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  2. Love the Topshop make-up line

    www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only have this blush, I need to try some other things! Maybe a lipstick would be on my next next time I go....!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  3. Wow those colours look amazing - similar to the revlon photoready cream blushers!

    dolcebeautyx.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah!
      I really want to try them, maybe this could be an excuse to buy them.. for 'comparison purposes' *wink wink*
      Aah I'm an addict to shopping!
      Lauren x

      Delete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |