Pore Cleaning Saviour - Nads Nose Wax?!

Friday 19 April 2013

Hi guys!
Today, I am posting something I wouldn't normally blog about, or even try to be honest. At a glance, you will look at this product and think 'nose wax? my nose hair isn't even that bad?' - I know I did too. But when you look further into this product, you will notice that it can be used to clean the pores like a blackhead pore strip.
All you have to do it heat the wax in the microwave, and apply to your nose area, and peel off in about 30 
seconds. It really does the job!






So, I don't know what the 'moustache stencils' are for, but I am guessing that they are for men when the want to wax their tash in a certain shape? I don't need them, I'm not male, and they are at the bottom of the box. But for blackheads and pore cleansing, this has become a fortnightly regime, thats all you need. It is a bit of a faff to try and heat things up, go and apply it, make sure you take it off beofre it goes hard and shatters, but it really does the job and it doesn't cause any irritation to my skin.
Have you tried anything like this? Let me know in the conmments!
ENTER MY GIVEAWAY HERE, follow and comment!

Bye! Lauren x

10 comments :

  1. Never heard of these before but they look very interesting! Nice post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't heard of anything like it either!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  2. I nominated your for the Liebster Blog Award! Read more about it here!
    http://floral-vintage.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Sounds like a great alternative to pore strips. I might just have to try it out. Btw I like your new blog header!

    jackie kitchdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I am really pleased with it, I think it will be staying for a long time! ;)
      Lauren x

      Delete
  4. Cool! Sounds like a great alternative to pore strips. I might just have to try it out. Btw I like your new blog header!

    jackie kitchdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! Sounds like a great alternative to pore strips. I might just have to try it out. Btw I like your new blog header!

    jackie kitchdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blog! Now following, you can check out my blog and follow back on GFC or Bloglovin' if you wish(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |