Spring NOTD | Pastel with Stripes

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Hi everyone!
So, if you live in the UK, you may know that the weather is getting a little better now *touch wood*, so I was in the spring spirit the other day, when I painted my nails like this. It is really simple to do, and I only needed a few products; it literally took no time.
All I used was; Barry M Topcoat/Basecoat/Nail Hardener, Revlon Cloud (Which I am almost ran out off, because 6 months ago, I had an obsession with watermarbling, and it took about 7 tries for each nail. Note to self; dont use your favourite nail polish!), and A Rio Nail Art White Striper Polish.
The finished product


I am really pleased with how this turned out in the end, and I will be painting my nails like this a lot more with other pastel colours throughout spring. If you would like to see more posts and possibly picture tutorials on my blog, let me know in the comments!

What is your favourite nail art/colour trend for the moment? I would really like to know!

Don't forget to follow, and also go and ENTER MY GIVEAWAY HERE!

Bye! Lauren x

2 comments :

  1. cute cute nails! like little humbugs!

    i've followed your blog for a while it would be really nice if you could follow back?

    Jessie x

    www.jessiesstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Pastel humbugs! ;)

      Thanks for following!

      Lauren x

      Delete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |