My Favourite Top 3 Spring Lip Products!

Friday 5 April 2013

Hi everyone! Another spring post again, and this one is about lip products so I will just jump straight into it?

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in £7.99

This was purchased when Revlon were selling all of their lip products for £5 each, and I will tell you now I most certainly do not regret buying this. Similar to the Clinique Chubby Sticks, this is a product which I think is worth the place in your makeup bag. This can be used all over the lip, or blended from the center outwards to give a natural 'plump' look. I like both.
GOSH Soft and Shine Lip Balm in Barbie £0.99 in a clearance!?
 This is a really great product for spring. It is a very very pigmented tinted balm, which is super moisturising and not too brightly coloured, but it definitely does have a 'pop' to it when it is on the lips. The only downside I have of these are that they melt and break easily, so try not to keep them in a pocket or in sunlight, and if it does happen, leave it in the fridge or freezer for a few hours.
ELF Conditioning Lip Balm in Mellow Melon £3.75
It's always great to have a conditioning product in summer and spring, and even more importantly, one with SPF in it, SPF 15 in this case. The thought of sunburn lips makes me shudder, and a chapped lip makes me cringe. This little gem takes control of those two things whilst portraying a stunning sheer wash of colour on the lips. Such a good buy!
 
So, those are my top 3 spring lip products, let me know what yours are in the comments, I am going to Boots tomorrow, and a couple of other shops so if I think I should get something you recommended, I will! :)
Thanks for reading, don't forget to follow me on GFC and Bloglovin' (buttons to the right) and also on twitter - www.twitter.com/thebeaubow :)
Bye! Lauren x

2 comments :

  1. Great products, i really want to try the revlon lip stains! You should check out my giveaway! x

    http://hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/100-follower-giveaway-open.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so good, I just heard that MUA have come out with some chubby stick kind of things too for only £3, so I will let oyu know if they are any good!
    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |