H&M Spring Flowers Blush | Swatches and Review

Monday 15 April 2013

Hi guys! So, as you may have seen in my recent haul, I bought this incredible blush from H&M. I had to review it because it is so beautiful! It is presented in the prettiest way, flowers of all different colours. I am really into corals and bright blushes for Spring and Summer, and I have been wearing this nearly every day since I bought it! It was only £2.99 as well so I think that is a bargain!
Yummy. Not in an edible way?



Swatched. I swirled my finger around the pan. 
If you are thinking...Woah?! Excess packaging!? The blush pan flips up and you are greeted by a mirror and a brush! Pretty nifty I think!
Dont forget to enter my CLEARASIL GIVEAWAY HERE! Go do it now!

Don't forget to follow and comment! :)

Lauren x

10 comments :

  1. It's gorgeous. I hope that we get it in Slovenia as well :)
    http://sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do too! It would be a shame if not everyone can experience the prettiness of this blush!

      Lauren x

      Delete
  2. Hope to get this soon, looks beautiful

    www.floral-vintage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should, let me know what you think of it if you do buy it!

      Lauren x

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty blush! x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is!
      Thanks for your comment!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  4. Beautiful design. I want it!
    xx

    Naomii
    www.glitterbomb-makeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For £2.99 you definitely should, its not going to break the bank!

      Lauren x

      Delete
  5. Appreciate this post. Let me try it out.

    my web page Garcinia Cambogia ExtractGarcinia Cambogia HCA

    ReplyDelete
  6. With havin so much content do you ever run into any
    issues of plagorism or copyright violation? My site has a
    lot of completely unique content I've either written myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any techniques to help reduce content from being stolen? I'd
    certainly appreciate it.

    My blog post - home income profit system

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |