UPDATE How I wash my Brushes! - First Youtube Video

Sunday 21 April 2013

Hi guys! I just posted a youtube video of how I wash my brushes, so it would be great if you guys could watch, subscribe and like for more videos in the future!

I had to make a new channel as some of the settings were not working, so here is my new channel with the video, it would be lovely for you to subscribe!
 
If I get enough subscribers, I may start uploading weekly videos to my channel! - TheBeauBow1998
 
 
 
Thanks guys!
 
Lauren x

2 comments :

  1. Washing brushes is such a chore, I always like seeing how other people do it though and will hopefully motivate me to go and do mine haha!

    www.littlepieceofbeauty.blogspot.com


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first youtube video! Hopefully many more to come :)

    dolcebeautyx.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |