Sleek Face Form Review

Thursday 25 April 2013

Hi guys!
Since I purchased this product in January, it has been used every day I have worn makeup in some way or another, and I still have a pretty good amount of it left. This little palette costs £9.99 and you get a blush (I think it is the Rose Gold Blush by Sleek), a highlighting powder, and a bronzer/contour colour. The Sleek blushes and contour kits are much raved about by bloggers, and this is those 2 things, smashed into one palette.
 

L-R: Countour, Highlighter, Rose Gold Blush
You get a pretty decent amount of product in this palette too, it's £3.33 per 'pan' if you think about it, which is such a bargain!
The sleek packaging is sleek. As cheesy as it sounds, it's true. It actually came in a small box/'sleeve' but it got a little battered. It is matte black (which I will admit gets dirty very easily) but with the glossy writing over the top, it looks so nice. Matte black packaging is my weakness, which is strange, but that's the way it is?
Swatched, you can see the incredible pigmentation of these products. The blush is something you have to be very careful with, as it can look too much in a matter of taps with your brush on the pan. But if used correctly, it adds a glowing wash of colour to the cheeks.
The contour colour and the highlight are lovely for adding a stunning sculpted effect to the skin, without looking shiny from the highlight, or muddy from the contour. I really do love this product.
This was a bit more of an in-depth review today, let me know what you think of it! Remember to ENTER MY GIVEAWAY as there is only a few hours left!
Thanks for reading, don't forget to follow, and comment!
Lauren x

2 comments :

  1. I was thinking about getting the sleek rose gold blush so I think I might get this instead thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a really good review, like the sleek pallet!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |