OOTD | Casual with Coral Skirt

Saturday 20 April 2013

Hi guys!
So this OOTD wasnt actually todays outfit, but one from last weekend. But I thought I woul;d show you it anyways, as I really love this outfit, and I had the pictures to share with you.
I went on a small bike ride with my family, and I felt really good wearing this outfit, as un-practical as it may be for this.

 The ring is from Primark, for £1 in the sale, and I thought the neon yellow somehow complimented the coral skirt. 

The skirt is from Primark and cost £8. I really, really love this skirt, and I will be taking it on holiday with me in May and wearing it a lot. It is the colour that seals the deal for me, I love coral, and this skirt is perfect.

The top is from Topshop, and I am not sure whether you can buy it anymore, as it was purchased around Christmas for £18, but it's worth the look, the quality is excellent! The necklace was purchased many years ago from a jewellery stand in Boots. I just re-discovered it.

The shoes have been featured in many OOTD posts, from Primark, for around £6 in the sale. I love them, although I have a lipstick stain on them from an accident in superdrug. Thanks for that MUA Power Pout.

So, what do you think of this post? Do you like the outfit?
Also, let me know what your favourite outfit is for the season!

Lauren x


8 comments :

  1. Cute outfit! I love the skirt and shirt!

    jackie from kitchdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shirt and the shoes, cute post!

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the skirt, and I knew I'd seen that top before somewhere. Lovely post! :') x Olwyn

    http://olwynsworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, I often see the sixth formers at school wearing things and I think 'thats from Topshop ehehe' because it is so well-noticed now!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  4. This is such a nice outfit with the pop of coral! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I am obsessed with it!
      Lauren x

      Delete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |