OOTD #1 Simple but Statement

Thursday 7 March 2013

Hi everyone! Today I will be sharing an outifit with you all that I thought was so simple to create but also so statement. The monochrome cardigain with the colour everthing else was stunning and I thought I would have to show you. It's a little picture heavy, but you shouldn't mind as Megan's photography skills are pretty top-top!
The oufit we put together.
So, the cream marl/speckle t-shirt was from Tesco, for £6, which isnt bad at all! The jeans are the Primark £7 jeans, and I absolutely love them and wear them quite a lot! The cardigain is also from primark (belonging to megan), and was £8 I believe.
Necklace; Primark £1 in the sale, £2 originally I believe.
It was actually raining when we took these pictures, but we thought that we would go for it anyway, and who doesn't love seeing a bit of british weather in the back of their fashion pictures?! Well, probably quite a few people actually...haha.

Rather dirty looking navy shoes; Primark £7
One more picture of the outfit together.
So, how did you like reading my first OOTD post? Did you enjoy it and would you like to see more? Let me know on the comments!
I'm looking for some subtle monochrome pieces for my wardrobe at the moment, and some statement necklaces, suggestions?
Thanks for reading!
Lauren x

6 comments :

  1. Love it!

    Haha, I'm quite the photographer ;)

    Megan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love It!! the cardigan is beautiful. <3

    Amazing post, your blog is pretty amazing!! Followed back :)

    Lexii <3

    http://beautybyalexia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I'm glad you like my blog, yours is great too!
      Thanks Lexii!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  3. Love the look of your blog so far! New follower for you from living-with-olivia.blogspot.co.uk :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Olivia!
      I will check your blog out!
      Lauren x

      Delete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |