My Current Favourite Statement Jewellery Items

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Hi everyone! Another fashion post for you today!
This will be showing you a few jewellery pieces I have been loving recently.
I am really into statement necklaces, large rings, and spikes and triangles at the moment, as you will probably see in the pictures!
Spike Bracelet - From a pack of 4 in Primark £2
This bracelet has been on my wrist non-stop. It is pale gold and black spikes, the black ones being smaller than the gold ones, but it matches with everything and it compliments all outfits. It was a really good value for money, I know it's probably not going to last forever, but while it lasts I will be wearing it continuously.
Bracelet from Primark £2 (sale), originally £2
Rose gold has been one of my favourite things at the moment, and this bracelet is perfect. It is gold, but it has small pink gems which gives the effect of it being rose gold. I have been seeing these type of bracelets everywhere right now, but they are preettyy expensive, so this one is pretty good for a cheaper version.
Spike Necklace £2 (sale) originally £4
AHH, this necklace is amazing! It has 5 large triangles on a medium size pale gold chain, and the triangles are iridescent/duochrome! It really makes every outift look so much more interesting, and I have had quite a few compliments on this necklace! If you can still find it in store, buy it!
Cross earrings £1-£2 (unsure) Primark
Crosses have really been in fashion at the moment. I am not featuring these as a religious statement, I just really like the way they look! They aren't too big and aren't heavy at all! I rally want to get some other colours of these, as they look great with any outfits.
Bow Ring £1.50 - Primark
This is the final item I wanted to feature today. It is a large oversized black and gold bow ring. I have been wearing lots of rings recently and this one caught my eye. I don't know if you can still buy it, as this was purchased before Christmas. But I really love it!
 
So... it turns out I like Primark jewellery a bit!
What are your favourite jewellery items?
Let me know in the comments and don't forget to follow!
 
Thanks for reading , come again soon! :)
 
Lauren x

8 comments :

  1. I LOVE primark jewellery!

    www.buttonsandlipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!
      It's so cheap, and all so nice, which isn't very good for my purse... ;)

      Thanks for your comment!

      Lauren x

      Delete
  2. Great selection! there all gorgeous pieces

    www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Georgina!
      I know, I have been wearing them all the time!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  3. love the first (: very edgy. PS ... going to do your procrastinating Beauty blogger tag soon :D

    http://funsizebeauty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Ooh, I will look forward to reading that soon!
      I will check out your blog!
      Lauren x

      Delete
  4. Thanks for nominating me! I'm not sure I will be doing this award as I have done one similar on my old blog, but I will definately let you know if I do it!
    Thanks anyway!
    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi if it's not any trouble, could you please check out my blog and give me some feedback
    www.justadashofsparkle.blogspot.com
    Thnx ;)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |