OOTD - Monochrome with Neon Yellow Accents

Friday 15 March 2013

Hi everyone!
Another OOTD post for you today! I ended up going shopping the other day, and most of the things that are featured in this post are what I bought. I ended up buying myself the cardigain I was wearing in the last OOTD that I borrowed from Megan as I love it so much and it's a really versatile item to have in your wardrobe.
Cardigain - Primark £8, Dress - Primark £5,
 Monochrome is big this spring, and I am embracing it quite a bit. I don't feel like wearing entirely black and white, as I feel a bit dull, so I thought the neon yellow accents were a great idea!

Neon Ring - Primark £1 in sale, £2 originally

 I really love this ring. It's a simple way to add a small pop of colour to any outfit. I never would used to have liked anything like this, but now I can't get enough of it!
Shoes - Primark roughly £6 (old)
 I went with some simple shoes with this outfit, as I didn't want to take the focus away from the neon yellow by wearing a coloured or nude shoe. The bow detailing is a cute way of evening out a little bit of the harshness of the monochrome.
Neon Yellow Bow Belt - £1 (sale) £2 originally (Pack of 2- Black and Yellow) Primark
This neon bow also was the way I incorporated the colour into this outfit. I spotted this in Primark the other day and fell in love with it!

So that is my second OOTD posts for you guys!
How did you like it, let me know what you think in the comments!

Don't forget to follow on GFC (while it's still here), Bloglovin' via the button to the right, and also you can now follow me on twitter for updates on new posts and other little updates!

8 comments :

  1. This is such a gorgeous outfit!

    www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I spotted it in Primarni (primark ehe) and thought it would be rude not to buy it!

      Lauren x

      Delete
  3. Great outfit! x

    www.hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!! That belt is the cutest thing too, think a Primark haul is in order!! :) xx

    catsclothesandcupsoftea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jaime!
      Go for it, I love shopping in Primark! I love the belt too, it really completes the outfit!

      Lauren x

      Delete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |