Gosh Soft 'n' Shine Lip Balms - My Collection and Review

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Hi guys! GOSH is a really incredible brand in the drugstore, I love their nail polishes (I have a very large stash of them- collection post will be coming soon!), and they also have some great other products makeup-wise. The soft and shine balms are very highly pigmented vanilla/sweet scented tinted lip balms/stains. The colour payoff is incredible, they moiturise pretty well, and the colour lasts a fair amount of time. So, I am going to show you the ones I have now, and you will also see a swatch or two!
The 7 Balms I own.
These are discontinued I think, as they were in a GOSH clearance bin at the end of season, on sale for 99p each. I couldn't resist and I bought 7. Some were a gamble as I didn't know what the colours were, but me and Megan were trying to search for open ones in the bottom to find the colours, which worked quite well.
The Colours of the Balms. I think I chose a pretty good selection of colours!
Left to right for the above and below pictures: Barbie, Passion Pink, Scarlet, Perfect Plum, Aubergine, Sweetheart, Irony.
Barbie, Passion Pink, Scarlet, Perfect Plum, Aubergine, Sweetheart, Irony
I think the colour selection is incredible with these balms, and I know there was about 5 other shades or more, which I wish I had picked up, but oh well! My favourites are perfect plum and scarlet, as they are just simple nude/wearable colours for day to day, and the others are also great for when you want a bright glossy colour on your lips! :)

Thanks for reading guys, let me know in the comments if you picked up anything in a clearance bin in Superdrug recently! :)
Don't forget to follow via GFC, Bloglovin' (buttons to the right) and also you can follow me on twitter! - www.twitter.com/the beaubow

Bye! Lauren x

5 comments :

  1. At least you were restrained Lauren... I ended up with 14...!

    http://thebeautypier.blogspot.com

    Megan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks for commenting! :)
      Lauren x

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. these look amazing. I never really heard of GOSH cosmetics & I don't think they are sold in Australia but these look so pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thats such a shame, they are a really great brand! :(
      x
      Lauren x

      Delete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |