Orgainised Blogging - My Blogging Book/Diary

Sunday 17 March 2013

Hi everyone!
So, sometimes blogging can get a bit out of hand when you don't know what you need to swatch, and you can't remember all the things you have already taken photos of, and when you don't know all the details about a product. That is why I decided to write notes. I started by writing on an old notebook, but I decided I should invest in a good quality one that will last me for a while.
I found this one in a department kind of store about an hour away from my house called 'Boundary Mills/ Downtown'. It cost me £4.99, which I didn't think was incredibly reasonable, but I fell in love with the print.
HOW CUTE!? Oh, and, ignore the chipped nail polish. Collection 2000 Hot Looks range isn't fab.
Well, do excuse the chipped nail polish... The front and back are the same print with a polka dot spine. The 'bunting' reads 'notes, thoughts, ideas, lists, doodles, dates' and I thought that was so cute!
The full cover.
I love the fact that it looks like someone has actually stuck on small buttons and sequins, as when you look closely you can actually see that they have even printed the illusion of glue onto it! So creative!
Oooh pretty :)
A sneaky peak inside :) the paper is actually very high qualuty and thick.
I wrote in red pen as I thought it matched with the notebook...is that OCD? Ha ha!

This notebook will be something that I will keep forever so that I can remember all about blogging!
It's a super handy idea aswell, is you often feel a little stressed when blog posting!

Thanks for reading, comment and follow! :) (GFC and Bloglovin' - Button to the right)




3 comments :

  1. Such a pretty notebook! Love the 'bunting' as well :) I actually use an old agenda for my notes - if I don't write it down I won't remember even if my life depended on it!

    Monica x

    http://thetotalopposite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! Love the bunting, so cute!

    www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable. I do the exact same thing I've always been a "List Maker" type of person & just find it so much easier if I write things down but my notebook isn't as nice looking as yours :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |