A BELATED AUTUMNAL SMOKEY

Friday 31 January 2014


There are a number of bandwagons in the blogging world - most of which I jump onto a good few months late, including the red/burgundy autumnal smokey eye, but I thought it deserves a post anyway.

You are probably all screaming at your screens waiting for me to quit the rambling and get on with explaining what products I used, so I'll do it now. I began by priming the lid with the Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer, which is my new favourite primer, and I followed that up with MAC Bare Study Paint Pot all over the lid. I used my trusty MUA Undressed Palette and used Shade 2 all over the lid, followed by Shade 9 on the outer half and along the lower lashline. I then took the Kiko Eyeshadow in 137 through the crease and blended it thoroughly and then went in with 133 to deepen it up slightly.
Finally, I finished off with Soap and Glory Thick & Fast Mascara and the look was complete.

I may be late on this, but I will continue to go for the winter looks until I see a ray of sunshine through the clouds and I personally declare it Spring.

 

4 comments :

  1. Completely agree with Emma - glad you did it, it looks gorgeous I love these sort of looks xx

    www.healthyyetbeautiful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty look! I definitely need to try this out, it looks gorgeous xx
    Elise - www.elisedopson.com

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |