MY FIRST KIKO PRODUCTS

Saturday 25 January 2014


Kiko. A brand I wasn't all that aware of, until when spending the day in London for my birthday with Megan, and we strolled past the store - and some purchases were made. I wanted to get a product from each category I guess; eyes, lips, and face, and I did that, and I love every single one of the products I got, and now I have a craving for more.

I got 2 shadows, 137 which is a stunning red, which instantly reminded me of MAC Cranberry, which made me throw it into my basket, and for £2.90 a shadow, it was rude of me to only buy one. So it appears I was liking the red eye colours on this day, because 133 was also purchased. This is more wearable, but still has those red tones in it. Basically, it's a warm darkish brown, which has those burgundy tones in it that make it that little more interesting. This and my crease get along very well.

The Natural Concealer in 01 made its way onto the till and now as a daily product on my face. I saw that this was slightly pink toned, and after hunting for something for under my eyes for quite a while at a reasonable price, this £5.50 offering intrigued me. Okay, okay, the coverage isn't that great, but it is light, sets nicely, doesn't crease, and gives a little correcting and brightening action under the eyes, and you know, I really like this little one.

Finally, the Smart Lipstick in 912 came home with me. This made me think of MAC Impassioned (Kiko, you are on point with the MAC esc. products), so I snapped it up straight away, and for £3.90 I have no regrets - in fact, I want more. This has been making me love a bright pout, and for a budget price, a few more shades are on my wishlist.

Have you tried Kiko?


 


9 comments :

  1. I've never tried kiko before but since the store opened a lot of people have loved their products, I'll have to try the brand out soon x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried Kiko but I really really want to! The lipstick is a great shade x

    Claire | AgentSmyth | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I've never tried Kiko but I really want to now! Bargains!!

    Kate | raspberrycheeks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have these lipstick in shades 910 and 911 and I love them. You need to try their nail polishes and stick eyeshadows. They're amazing :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried KIKO before, but it's a brand I want to try, I keep scrolling through the website but never know what to add to my basket haha!

    Great post x

    http://thelifeofabeautyaddict.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've not heard of this brand before! Definitely want to give it a go now!

    Shelley x
    http://www.shelley-hearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love KIKO! It is beyond pigmented xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kiko is one of my favorite brands, it's affordable and great quality .. Really lovely products you picked ;)
    xx
    http://marybloomy.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally love Kiko products and have a fair few in my kit

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |