A'KIN SKINCARE BOLT-ONS

Thursday 23 January 2014


A'kin is a brand which is pretty new to me, but my skincare cupboard is always open to new housemates. When these products dropped through my door, I almost squealed.

First up is the Rose and Geranium Pure Facial Creamy Cleanser & Toner*, a thick, hot cloth esc. cream cleanser, which not only cleanses well and feels glorious on the skin, it removes makeup fairly well too. This has been getting almost daily use from me since I got it, so that proves it's a good'un.

Then, I'm sure this has made an appearance in a few of my posts, but this is the Kaolin Clay & Activated Carbon Express Purifying Facial Masque*. This is pretty much a breakout buster, because it really drags out every sing impurity that could possibly in your skin. It does get a little tight after you remove it, but a good coating of the next product and you're good to go.

So, for that moisture boost, I have been loving the Chamomile Unscented 24HR Pure Moisture Cream*, which is light enough for day wear, but then can be applied more liberally at night and still moisturise enough.

It's safe to say that I am a little bit of an eye cream junkie, being blessed with the biggest, puffiest, rings under my eyes, I'm always on the hunt for something to help me out. The Brightening and Tightening Eye Day Cream* has been getting quite a lot of use from me recently, and although it isn't de-puffing all that much, it definitely moisturises and soothes any dry or irritated areas on my eyes, and wears rather well under concealers too.

Oh, A'kin, you are good. Perhaps one day I will get my hands on their Rosehip oil which I am desperate to try...

 

1 comment :

  1. I love the sound of the eye cream. I need some serious cream to work on my dark undereye circles haha! I bought my boyfriend their moisturiser & face wash for Christmas and he's loving them so far!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |