HERBAL ESSENCES GOES BACK TO BASICS

Saturday 11 January 2014


I'm all about the drugstore/high street when it comes to shampoo and conditioner, as much as I do lust after the Bumble and Bumble Surf Range I can't quite justify, and neither can my purse frankly.

Herbal Essences have recently taken a little bit of a 'back to its roots' path (excuse the pun), and I am feeling it. Cute, vintage looking packaging, with a floral background which you can see among the pink shampoo and through the plastic - it's the little things with me.

But, I thought I would give them a go. Basically they have bought back 2 of their earlier range duos of shampoo and conditioner from around 5 years ago, and I cannot wait to give them a try. The scents they have released ditch the fruity scents the brand normally go for, and instead, have taken a more floral, fresh route, but still isn't too overpowering.

Although I haven't used these on my hair yet, I am certainly excited to do so, and maybe I will report back on how well they did.

 

Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments :

  1. The packages look so lovely! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I much prefer this packaging the the current packaging x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The packaging is really cute! Sounds like a great product

    
With A City Dream


    ReplyDelete
  4. I like their new packaging, their old is tired and dated! :( Not sure why they brought it back!

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.blogspot.co.uk
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this packaging, it's really nostalgic for me! My mum used to use this on me and my sisters when we were little (:

    Ellis xo
    ELRBX / beauty & lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was so happy when I saw they had gone back to some of their old packaging, I loved it.

    Hannah xxx
    http://adayinthelifeofanortherngirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post!
    Alice x
    agdoesmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |