BLOGGING ESSENTIALS

Friday 17 January 2014


Through personal preference, there are a lot of things that I like to have desk-side when I am writing a blog post, or planning one, which includes a few beauty bits, some stationery and the technology bits and bobs.

Technology: When I am writing a post, I will always use the laptop, as this is just easy to type on (I'm sure the space is running low with the amount of photos I have on there), and makes the whole process easy. This is a family laptop which we have had for a good possibly 5 years and I have kind of inherited it now as a new one entered the household. It has been through a lot; smashed screens, viruses, and some of the keys have even gone faulty, but for the time being it serves me well enough.
My iPad Mini is something I always have nearby in case I want to do some quick research, have an Instagram check-in, or watch all the videos from the current youtuber obession - this device comes in pretty handy.

Water, lots of the stuff. Remember my New Year's resolution to drink more of the stuff, well I have been sticking to it. A pen and my blogging book are always nearby, so that I can flick through the notes I have made for an upcoming edit, or just to write down my blog's current stats. Whichever it is, they are a must have for me.

Of course, being a beauty blogger and all, I like to have a few products nearby. Maybe the one I am reviewing at the time, or I like to have a lip balm, and some hand cream as recently my hands have been so dry. Also, I like to paint my nails whilst either typing, editing photos, or watching youtube videos. What you see here is the Burt's Bees Beeswax Lipbalm, the Rimmel 60Seconds Nail Polish in Rose Libertine, Burt's Bees Hand Salve, and my current obsession which is Soap & Glory Hand Food. 

What are your blogging essentials?

 

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments :

  1. I always seem to paint my nails while watching videos or reading blogs too.
    I love the notebook!
    Great post.
    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you on keeping certain products nearby - especially Soap and Glory's Hand Food! X
    Elise - www.elisedopson.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved reading this, almost all of these things are my essentials as well. I always get extremely thirsty while writing, don't really know why :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always paint my nails when typing a blog post, it's the only time that I ever give them enough time to dry x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love doing my nails while im typing up posts and editing :)

    I am currently hosting a Valentines Box Swap with another blogger! It's going to be alot of fun! Come take a look ! (link)

    Lucie xxx Fatbeautyx // Latest Post ( Monochrome Look Wishlist )

    Vote for me in the #UKBA14 // LIMECRIME LIPSTICK GIVEAWAY (link)

    January monthly Advertiser - Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always paint my nails whiles blogging - like everyone else it seems. I like having my blogging book with me too :)
    Sophy xo | Lashes and Splashes

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |