ORIGINS DRINK-UP INTENSIVE MASKS

Monday 27 January 2014


Ah, Origins. Their masks have intrigued me for such a long time, and I never thought I would own any. That was until I got 3 in a set for Christmas, and I think the love will last for a long time.

Even with some oily areas on my skin (we'll say combination), I still want that plumped, nourished skin and these masks seemed like the perfect duo to give me that. Must I say too, the apricot scent gets me weak at the knees every time I slather this on my face.

Overnight Mask: So, this is my favourite out of the two. It is a thick, creamy consistency, which you basically put on after cleansing before bedtime as a really intensive moisturiser, and by the morning it has entirely sunken in and your skin thanks you oh-so-much for the fruity hydration.

10 Minute Mask: This is the same sort of consistency, but slightly thinner and more leaning towards a thick moisturiser texture. I put this on and I find that after the 10 minutes some has sunken into my skin and there is a bit less that I put on to wash off, which is nice to know - especially if you are really looking for hydration reassurance. It washes off like a milk, and leaves my skin looking radiant almost immediately.

I think there is some sort of love going on here. I dread the days when my 3 Origins masks run out (in the set you got 3 75ml masks for £25), because I sense some repurchases going on...

 

5 comments :

  1. Ah, I want to get my hands on Origins products so badly, but there's no way to get them where I live - so upsetting. :( x

    Živa from Nothin' Fancy. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try some Origins products! I hunted for that Christmas gift set but couldn't find it anywhere!

    Libby from www.lifeoflibby.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to try Origins for so long! Their masks look amazing xx
    Elise - www.elisedopson.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the overnight mask and use it most evenings, makes my skin so soft and smooth.

    Beth | BethBlogsBeauty
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have the 10 minute mask and its amazing. i really want to try the overnight one.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |