REVLON GIRLY NAIL POLISH

Tuesday 21 January 2014


Ever since I got into the whole world of nail polish, I was always intrigued by the Revlon Nail Polish in Girly, a jelly base, alongside an array of coloured glitter. I never got my hands on it, but when it was in a set with two Charlie body sprays for £4 in the sales, I literally jumped for joy.

So basically, this is a sheer pink base, which is accompanied with  blue, purple, pale pink, and a tiny, tiny hint of gold, rusty small glitter. It took me a good few coats to get this opaque which is a little annoying (we are looking at the 3+ mark here), so that is generally my only complaint.

Other than that, I love this, and I hope to wear it more often when I can be bothered with slapping on the coats, and maybe it'll open a new door for me to these jelly and glitter kind of nail polishes, because honestly, they do really interest me.

 

9 comments :

  1. This nail polish looks amazing, the colours go so well together x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty :) I'm definitely going to look out for it next time I'm shopping! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so pretty, kind of mermaid-ish colour haha!

    x Tania
    thetaniadiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That colour is gorgeous. Love all the different shades in it. Would go perfect on top of a matt colour x

    http://lipstickandsparkles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute I actually love this and purple is one of my least favorite colors

    
With A City Dream


    ReplyDelete
  6. aw that's such a nice nail varnish, i was looking at the barry m versions of these earlier :) xxx

    www.loobydoobahhdiidoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo I've seen that colour and others w a similar sparkles in them from Revlon! Wasn't QUITE sure how it'd look spread out and painted on a nail before, but it looks gorgeous!! (Thanks for swatching it!!)

    cachoojoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so pretty! I've seen this polish in the shops before but was never sure what to think - definitely going to buy it next time I'm in Boots :) x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |