NANSHY MAKEUP BRUSHES

Sunday 2 February 2014


As you know, I am a huge fan of the Real Techniques makeup brushes, but sometimes, I am on the hunt to find new brands that are just as high quality. When some Nanshy Brushes* dropped through my letter box, I realised a new love could be kindled.

Face: The star of the show for me is most certainly the Round Buffer Brush*, which seems to me like it could be a very close match for the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. I'll make it short. I love this. Like, love. It blends and buffs liquid foundation like a dream, pats in concealer beautifully, and even does a pretty darn good job with blush. Dare I say, this might become my new favourite brush.

Eyes: To begin with, the have the Blending Eyeshadow Brush*, which I find is a touch too stiff to fully blend out any crease colour, but does a brilliant job at applying it to the lid neatly, and feathering out the edges. The Eye Crease Brush* is a good'un for (as the name suggests), putting colour in the crease. Now, this does a tiny bit of the blending for you as you sweep it through the crease, but more so focuses on putting the product in place - and must I say, it does it well. Finally, is the Tapered Crease Brush*, which is a little smaller than I anticipated, but even so, works really well for taking the eyeshadow along the lower lashline, and slightly feathering the edges too.  Although it isn't originally what I thought it to be, I have found a well-fitted use to it.

Nanshy, I am impressed.

 

4 comments :

  1. I really love the Nanshy eye brushes, especially the Eye Crease brush. I bet I'll adore the face ones!x

    Kathryn | effievanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing, I'll have to try them out x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been lusting after Nanshy brush for ages. Heard so many good things about it.

    Kah-Feh Yen | YSL Rouge Volupté Lipstick Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. These brushes look lovely!

    I have the eye set and they are amazing too!


    Kimberley x

    Kimberley's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |