THE WET BRUSH

Saturday 22 February 2014


The Wet Brush* has certainly gained its spotlight in the beauty world recently, particularly after Lily and Anna's ravings about the tool. I've been trying it for a matter of days and I already know that it's love.

The concept is fairly basic; a normal looking hairbrush but with bristles specially designed to be used on wet (and dry) hair without causing as much damage to the hair as a normal brush would. I can't examine damage to my hair, but boy, does this brush glide through your hair, especially when it's wet.
I'm not sure about you, but when my hair is just fresh from being washed and in a towel for a while, it is a pain to brush through and I feel as though I am tugging so hard that most of my hair could snap off. With this though, I haven't had any experiences of the sort.

This is said to be even better than the Tangle Teezer, and that's a comparison I wish to make at some point, but for now I will stick with the other bloggers' word on the matter, and say that it probably is, because I simply can't imagine a brush being better than this one, and for only £6.95 a piece, I think I have found a winner.

A new favourite, and it seems to have already gained a place on the podium of hair tools in my collection...

8 comments :

  1. Looks amazing! I love the tangle teezer so would love to try this out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to get my butt down to a Sally's and get this! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get this! I don't fancy a tangle teezer because they don't have a handle so this is the perfect alternative x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this sounds great, I need to get my hands on one!! xx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to pick myself up one of these! xx
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds magical! Clearly a must have :)

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try this! I've never had a Tangle Teezer, but now I don't think I'll bother and just invest in one of these instead :) xx

    Sarah | Squares - Bookworm and Beauty Enthusiast

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |