MERUMAYA MELTING CLEANSING BALM

Wednesday 12 February 2014


I am always buying new cleansers, but recently I have been into trying more oils and balms, and with one of my New Year's beauty resolutions being to purchase a cleansing balm, I was excited to see this mini of the Merumaya Melting Cleansing Balm* came through my letter box to give it a try.

So, this is a pretty thick balm like texture as you squeeze it out, and as you massage it into your skin, it melts down into an oil-like texture which emulsifies makeup really easily, and with a bit of water and a flannel your face feels so clean and plump after. This balm really nourishes the skin, but still doesn't leave too much of a residue on the skin.

For simply cleansing the skin rather than removing makeup, this does a great job too. It is really nice to rub in and just feels luxurious on the skin. I recently saw that Essie Button did a post on this a week or so ago, and she really likes it, and when one of my favourite bloggers likes a product, I know it is a good'un!

The full size of this is £14.50 so is no Emma Hardie price, which I think is nice to see on the market. You never know, I might buy myself the full size at some point....

 

5 comments :

  1. Sounds lovely, I too am experimenting with cleansers at the moment so may have to try this out :) Thank for the review!
    Josie xoxo Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE cleansing balms. Need to give this a go! xx

    Kate | raspberrycheeks

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great! I go through so many cleansers, but I'm looking for one that will also moisturize my skin, so this sounds amazing.

    Little Bit Pixie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds great! I go through so many cleansers, but I'm looking for one that will also moisturize my skin, so this sounds amazing.

    Little Bit Pixie

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |