UPPING THE MOISTURE

Friday 14 February 2014


Even being an combination skinned gal, I love to amp up the hydration more recently than I ever used to, and my skin most definitely thanking me for it - shout out to Megan for complementing my skin while in our Business lesson. These are the products that have been seeing me through winter with that extra helping of moisture...

After reading my rave review the other week, I think you all know how I feel about the Origins Drink Up Intensive Masks, and these have been my ultimate go-to for any time when my skin is feeling a little lacklustre and needs some plumping, nourishing action.

For a cleanser, the Merumaya Melting Cleansing Balm* has been seeing me through the dull skin days (this 10ml mini is almost out), and you can almost feel your skin drinking up the moisture as you massage it into the skin - I feel a full size purchase coming on...

Then, there is the Dr Jart + Most Moist Water Sure Gel, which basically has the same function as Hydraluron in a pot in my eyes. I use this daily under my moisturiser. It is packed with hyaluronic acid which just does the best job at holding in all the moisture it can (it is known for holding 1000x its weight in water), and my skin has really been seeing the difference. I think that once this is run out, I will purchase the full size.

Finally, I have the Akin Unscented 24HR Moisture* which is a moisturiser that I use lightly in the day to offer hydration and a good base for my makeup, and then I apply it a little more generously in the evenings and I find it still offers enough hydration to last me throughout the night.

If you have any moisture boosting companions, so let me know in the comments... I am always open to new members in the skincare cupboard...

                                                        

1 comment :

  1. I've read so many good things about origins and still haven't got around to trying!! I must get onto it xxx


    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |