CURRENT HAIRCARE FAVOURITES

Sunday 16 February 2014


Recently, for me, haircare is where it's at. I never used to care about what I used, but due to the fact that I am way too many weeks late on my regular cut (I'm going in two weeks though), I have been paying more attention to what I use on it.

My hair is very thick, and so it often gets dry at the ends, so whenever I use heat on my hair I will always go for a protectant prior to the curling, blow drying etc. and that is where the Lee Stafford Blow Dry Your Hair Faster Spray comes into play. This detangles, protects from heat damage, and supposedly allows your hair to dry faster, and I really, really like this.

Sometimes my hair can look a little on the greasy front in between washes, and so I need to use something to banish the oil. I used to love Batiste, but I just fell like it is very powdery and whenever I touch my hair in the day I have the powdery residue everywhere. But, the Toni & Guy Cleanse Dry Shampoo is brilliant, and I would like to purchase the full size when this is finished. Full marks for the sleek packaging too.

I'm not a hair spray person really; I don't like the smell, and I hate the crispy look, but when it comes to styling my hair I need some sort of hold in there to get me through the day without my hair going cray. This Toni & Guy Extreme Hold Hairspray gets the hold on point, but without and crisp of crunch, and doesn't smell like stereotypical hairspray either. This is another that I would love to get my hands on the full size.

FInally, to banish my pesky dry and lacklustre ends, I use the got2b Oil-licious Tame & Shine Styling Oil religiously and it makes my hair feel like silk. I either apply this on damp hair after towel-drying it, or when it's dry, and sometimes if my hair is feeling extremely dry, I slather it on in both situations. This also has a lovely scent to it, and is a thin texture so your hair soaks it up, and you aren't left with any residue.

My next item on the wishlist? A good, deep conditioning hair mask, and a dry texturising/volumising spray...

4 comments :

  1. Do you think the lee stafford spray does help to reduce drying time, seriously if it does I need some of that! My hair takes an absolute age!

    As for a deep conditioning mask, I recommend Tresemme Platinum strength treatment mask :)

    Jade
    Beauty Butterfly | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely be trying some of these products, really helpful post! Especially the tony and guy cleanser xxxx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I really like the sound of the blow dry your hair faster spray and the tony and guy dry shampoo alternative! Definitely going to look out for these :) xo

    Megan Jane // Seek My Scribbles

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |