NEW SKINCARE ADDITIONS

Tuesday 1 April 2014


I think it's safe to say that I have an addiction to buying new skincare products. The amount of cleaners I have is unhealthy, and my eye cream collection is overflowing, but I always see myself buying more, and trialling more. Some have been good, some have made my skin go absolutely cray, but these are the products I have recently added to my stash. 

As the weather is warming up I decided it would be wise to incorporate a facial SPF into my routine. I have the Proactiv Daily Protection Plus Sunscreen SPF30* which I have only tried once but it isn't too bad. I feel like it could sink in a little better, but other than that it worked well under my makeup, so we'll see how it goes. 

A few days back I popped into Boots with my No7 voucher in hand, and I came out with the Melting Cleansing Gel. Don't be fooled by 'gel' - this is more like a balmy texture which once you massage it into the skin transforms into an oil, and rinses off as a milk. On first impressions, I really like this. 

As you know, I have troubled skin. I got the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo+ from Escentual in the hope that it would clear up some of the problems, as the original formula did good for me. After using this for a few days I have already noticed that my skin is looking clearer, so I am hoping it'll keep working further. 

If you are a regular reader, you will know that I got these two products in my 'Post-Spending Ban Buys' post. They belong to the Boots Botanics All Bright range, and they are the Night Cream and the Cleansing Toner. I think these work towards that whole 'chemical exfoliant' thang, and so I have been using these almost every night I think. 

What has your skincare routine included recently?


11 comments :

  1. I tried the No.7 cleanser and it burnt my skin, I must be sensitive to what's in their products!

    Love Beth | BethBlogsBeauty
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this toner - forever part of my routine! You've tempted me with the cleanser. Hope it performs well for you! x

    katiesjabber.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try the botanics toner, it sounds lovely

    Libby
    www.lifeoflibby.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great additions! I have tried some of the products from botanics and loved them would like to try the night cream xxx
    mollyox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really wanted to try the No7 cleanser as I use the face brush from them at the moment, if you keep enjoying it I will definitely have to pick it up! xx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep seeing this La Roche Posey popping up on blogs and It's really tempting me to try it. It sounds amazing!

    Kimberley // Kimberley's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the Botanics toner :)

    thepowderednose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Recently I've been mixing my night moisturiser with the body shop oil to get the perfect balance :)

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely image :) I'm loving Origins Night A Mins night cream at the moment, not too heavy for this time of year :)

    Josie xoxo | Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  10. The No.7 sounds really good, might get that with my boots points :)

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |