AN ODE TO SOAP AND GLORY

Thursday 17 April 2014


When it comes to pampering, Lush and Soap & Glory are my favourite brands to amp up the bath treats, and today I thought I would share some of my favourites from the 'original' line... I'm not sure that's correct, but what I mean is the products that share the typical Soap & Glory scent.

One that everyone and their mother adores is the Hand Food hand cream. This is a firm favourite for me too, a little goes a long way, its nourishing, and yet sinks in really quickly so no greasy hands here. I could tell how much of a cult this was when I saw people grabbing multiple of this and the hand wash duo in the Boxing Day sales - it must be a good'un.

The Righteous Butter currently sits at the top of the list when it comes to an evening body butter. In the same breath as the Hand Food, it is quick to sink in, leaves my limbs feeling baby soft, and what I like is that the smell stays with you for a while after application. My mum really likes the smell of this one too, so perhaps I'll persuade her to buy one for herself.

I have been more into scrubs at the moment, and after reaching for this one whilst in the bath the other day, I rekindled my love for The Scrub Of Your Life. I think somehow I love the novelty of how darn thick the consistency of this is (I am a child at heart), but honestly, it really gets any dryness off without feeling irritating or sore.

Finally, is the Clean On Me shower gel. I think this was the first thing I ever fell in love with from the brand a coupe of birthdays ago, when I bought a mini of it and ended up savouring the stuff. It foams well, leaves you feeling clean, and smells incredible - what more could you want?

Soap & Glory, you do serve me well...

10 comments :

  1. Love soap and glory products!!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the original stuff too, Hand Food and the Righteous Butter especially! I also love their Flake Away scrub, just the right amount of grittiness! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good post! I love Clean on Me!

    I just noticed this as my have my Top 5 Soap and Glory product post scheduled for tomorrow :)

    I'd love you to check it out > http://literatureandlipstickxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Soap & Glory! Clean On Me is my favourite shower gel and I always have to have a tube of Hand Food :) Lovely post :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love every single one of these! Such a good brand :)

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. There scrubs are amazing but I LOVE their products in general xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Soap & Glory they all smell amazing!

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was given Hand Food at Christmas and now I'm obsessed with S&G! Must try the Scrub Of Your Life.x
    strupag.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soap and Glory truly is an amazing all around brand! I sometimes wonder why I ever even try anything else! Great post! :)

    Ellie xx Beautyproductsjunkie

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |