GARNIER ULTIMATE BLENDS

Saturday 19 April 2014


After finishing my previous shampoo and conditioner recently, I sent my mum on a mission to scour the aisles of Boots and get something new for my locks. I'll give you the quick back story of my hair so you know what we're dealing with. It's very thick, and the under layer can sometimes get a little frizzy with some dry ends, but then gets fairly oily and greasy (I wash it every other day due to this).

A lot of people have been telling me that they like the smell of my hair when I use this, so it automatically gets extra credit from me. I have The Marvellous Transformer duo, which is targeted towards dry, dull hair.

When washing, I actually (on first impressions) have really been enjoying this. The shampoo cleans my hair really well and doesn't leave me feeling stripped or dry, just the right amount of nourishment. But, the conditioner is the one on the podium for me - I have never had to use such little conditioner in my life. I probably use the same amount of this as people with normal hair would, but mine is thick and dry, so this is really surprising for me. I am literally wowed with this stuff.

On the Garnier website you can actually answer a few questions to find out 'what your blend' is, so I really recommend you do that and give the range a go.

4 comments :

  1. I do love the sound of this; i've heard mixed reviews though so need to try it out for myself :)

    Josie xoxo | Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds awesome I have just ordered to try it myself so hope it's good xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These do sound really good! Thanks for the heads up about the website, defiantly going to give that a go :)

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got some sachets of this to try and after reading your review I'm really excited! xx

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |