SCENTS FOR SPRING

Wednesday 9 April 2014


I'm not really a perfume girl, and I tend to get a perfume and stick to it until it's gone, which is why the perfumes I have been rocking for Spring will most likely also be the perfumes I will be sporting for Summer. So, if you have any scents that aren't too expensive, let me know in the comments to help me grow a love for perfumes.

My favourite perfume at the moment has to be Victoria's Secret Sheer Love, which Megan gifted me after a spree in the duty free when she went on holiday back in October, and I am savouring every spritz of this. Picture the perfect balance of a sweet, fruity and slightly floral scent and you have this. I knew a perfume description post was going to be a bad idea...

Then I have three from the Ted Baker Woman collection, which I got in a set at Christmas time from relatives, and I really like them. First point, they smell great, second, they have rose gold caps. What more could you want?
The first of the trio I have been loving is Pink. Okay, imagine the typical Soap & Glory scent, intensified, made into a liquid and put into a bottle - that is the only way to describe this one, and I freaking love it.
Nude is more of a musky floral which I have been putting on my wrists pretty regularly recently, and it may be taking over my love for Pink, but we'll see how it goes. It might sound weird, but somehow I think the name of this one reflects how it smells...
Orange is the least used out of the bunch, but I still really like the scent of it. It's a stronger one out of the bunch, and seems to be pretty similar to the old Next Just Pink fragrance, just toned down and less headache-inducing.

After visiting Megan's house (and sniffing her wrists every day at school), I have a few more added to my list, and I might actually buy myself a perfume, which is something very unusual for me...

2 comments :

  1. I always love the Ted Baker bottles, they just so pretty on my dressing table!

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this photography, I bet those bottles look so gorgeous on a white dressing table :)

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |