MINIMALIST BLUSH

Sunday 13 April 2014


When it comes to the spring, I either go to the bright blushes (which I already posted about here), or the natural looking, barely there shades that I can sweep on in a matter of seconds, and those are what I'll be sharing today, featuring an old favourite and a new addition.

The golden oldie is the Dainty Doll Cream Blush in Paper Roses, a pale pink with a hint of silver shimmer, and whenever I slap this one on my cheeks (read: gently tap on and blend with a brush), I always seem to get compliments and questions on my cheek colour, which makes this one an instant winner.

The new love is the Rimmel Mono Blush in Santa Rose, which is slightly more peachy so is less noticeable on the cheeks. This is a firm blogger favourite, and I can tell why. Its slightly shimmery, natural toned, and adds a light flush to the cheeks, and using the contour brush to just focus is on certain areas of the cheeks is my way to go about using this one.

2 blushes, 2 brushes, and the perfect no frills cheeks...

13 comments :

  1. Love this post - been dying to try some of the Daint Doll products - blushes especially - and this also reminds me to pick up the Rimmel blush, for whatever reason, I'm yet to purchase it!

    Heather | porcelainbeautyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried anything from Dainty Doll but this blusher looks so pretty! Definitely going to keep an eye out for it! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been eyeing up the nars doucer blush which I think is along the same lines as these, sometimes if you want a smokey eye it looks better to have a subtle blush. Great post.

    Love Beth | BethBlogsBeauty
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the rimmel blush is one of my favourites, it looks almost like a highlighter on me but its sooo pretty xxx
    mollyox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two beautiful blushers :)! I love Rimmel blushers.

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Santa Rose looks so lovely, perfect for my pale skin - May have to check this one out the next time I find myself in boots!
    danielascribbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've wanted to try the Dainty Doll blush for ages! The perfect Spring colour :) Xx

    Sarah | Squares - Bookworm and Beauty Enthusiast

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, I love the Santa Rose color. I've been looking for a new peachy blush. That one look beautiful!

    xo Michelle
    ellipsislifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been hoping to try Santa Rose! I've heard quite a bit about it recently and it's so affordable that I should just give it a go. I recently purchased NARS Douceur and that's definitely one of those minimal, natural looking blushes. xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this post, you've really convinced me to buy them now! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the real techniques contour brush for blush!

    http://www.mercuteify.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your next post thanks once again. If you are facing any troubles in the HP LaserJet P1102W printer wireless setup, you can contact HP customer support team immediately. Our team is available 24/7 to help you with this concern. Know about HP LaserJet P1102W printer.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for provide great informatic and looking beautiful blog, really nice required information & the things i never imagined and i would request, wright more blog and blog post like that for us. Thanks for sharing! Roku provides you with the free channels and some paid as well. Further in this blog, you will be provided with the steps to activate your Roku account and tips for quick Activate my roku tv.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |