LA ROCHE POSAY EFFACLAR DUO[+]

Saturday 5 April 2014


Quite a while ago, you may have read my rave-review about the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo, and when the time came to repurchase, I thought it would be a good idea to give the reformed and improved Effaclar Duo+ a whirl.

The new product costs a little more, coming in at £15.50 rather than the £13 for the original, but it includes some new ingredients which are supposed help reduce and diminish scarring - something I have an issue with along with blemishes. Since using this, I have noticed a small difference in my skin and everything seems too have faded a little and reduced in size.

I use this day and night (not every day) either underneath my moisturiser or alone if I have a lot to clear up. It is a gel texture, but isn't drying - it's actually fairly moisturising and doesn't fee uncomfortable alone. To be fair, texture wise there aren't all that many differences apart from the fact that I feel more open to applying this all over the skin rather than with the original, I would tend to take it just down the T-Zone and affected areas.

Have you tried any reformulated products and really liked them?

6 comments :

  1. I hate when they remake products and them more expensive, so annoying! This has been on my wish list forever though.

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes so annoying about price, especially as our wages aren't going up!! But still sounds like a lovely product :)

    Josie xoxo | Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the original, and so don't really feel the need to try the new one :) xx

    A Little Treat | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried either but loved the sound of them! So do you use the plus as a kind of serum?

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried either but I've heard such great things! Must try them xxx

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |